访谈录:莉莎·库卓专访

发布时间:2025-05-16 03:14

凭借在《老友记》第一季中菲比这一角色——一个傻呼呼,却又十分可爱的乡村歌手,1998年莉莎•库卓获得艾美奖最佳女配角的提名,莉莎的表演还为她赢得了金球奖,银幕演员协会和美国喜剧奖的提名。后来莉莎转向了大银幕,同样收获丰硕。1997年,她被《人物》周刊评为全球最美丽的五十人。曾在《在线诊疗》中饰演医生的她会在节目中和主持人有怎样的互动呢?[qh]

-Hello, I'm Doctor Fiona Wallice, and you are?[qh]
你好,我是菲奥娜•瓦利斯医生,你是……?[qh]

-I am Peter Travers. And doctor, I'm a movie critic.[qh]
我是彼得•特拉维斯。医生,我是一个电影评论家。[qh]

-Yes, your name sounds familar to me,so?
是的,你的名字我听起来很熟悉。因此?


-Wah, well, doesn't, you know.
哦,你不了解的。


-For which publication?
对于这本刊物?


-It's called Rolling Stone.
这叫做滚石。


-Oh, no, I wouldn't be reading that.
哦,不,我不会读。

-Oh, God, who would? And I'm miserable. And I have dreams but I know this is something you really don't like.
哦,上帝,谁会呢?我惨了。我有梦想,但是我知道你真的不喜欢。


-Dreams? No, they don't mean anything really.
梦想?他们没有任何意义,真的。

-But here is the thing that does work for my ....
但真的对我有作用,而且对我的。。。

-You are gonna talk about it anyway.
你是无论如何都想讨论这东西了。


-You can ask me. I know we don't have time and I'm nervous about it. But I'm not dreaming this. People whose movies

I hate are coming after me. And it's not in an illusion or delusion that coming after me what do I do?...
你可以问我。我知道我们没时间而且我很紧张。但我不是在做梦吧。我讨厌那些电影跟随我。但那不是一种幻觉或错觉,我该怎样做

?…

-Are you finished?
你说完了?


-What do I do? What do I do?
我该怎么办? 我该怎么办?

-Oh, well, I know, I mean, it sounds like maybe you have certain regrets over some of the cruel things that you say

about people who are just trying to do their job?
哦,好吧,我知道,我的意思是,这听起来就像你一定后悔干出一些你认为残忍的事情,你说那些人只是想做他们自己的工作?

-But doctor, if I had regrets, I couldn't continue to do my job.
但医生,如果我有遗憾,我就不能继续做我的工作。


-Then you are in the pickle, aren't you?
接着你泡菜,是不是?


-That's your answer?
那是你的答案?

-Well, you have to figure it out, dear adult. You can make choices, you have free will.
好了,你必须清楚,亲爱的成年人。你可以选择,你拥有自由意志。


-No, I'm a child. No, I'm...
不,我是一个孩子。

-All right. Well if...I don't...If you are going to get emotional then this might not work out so well.
很好。如果……我不…如果你正打算情感用事,那么这可能不是很好。

-You are useless to me. Useless.
你是无用的。无用的。

-All right, well. Then likely it's only three minutes, then neither of us have wasted much time, have we?
好吧。可能只有三分钟,然后我们都已经浪费了太多时间,是吗?

-To hell with you, I'm not paying my 25 dollars.
去你的,我不会花支付25美元。

-Goodbye.
再见。

网址:访谈录:莉莎·库卓专访 http://c.mxgxt.com/news/view/1219575

相关内容

丽莎·库卓(Lisa Kudrow)的采访片段,真的超爱Phoebe,哈哈…
组图:倪妮芭莎专访 避谈与冯绍峰恋情
《心理访谈》 20150807 我们的童年:“光头”女孩唐莉莎
丽莎·库卓
职业生涯人物访谈访谈记录
名人专访(名人专访记录)
聊天访谈实录
《彭莉访谈录》专访孙建亚:设计,是一辈子的兴趣
杨澜访谈录EPUB,杨澜访谈录MOBI,杨澜访谈录AZW3,杨澜访谈录PDF
访谈记录模板【访谈记录】

随便看看