访谈录:NBA巨星卡梅隆·安东尼专访
卡梅隆·安东尼美国职业篮球运动员,司职小前锋,现在效力于NBA纽约尼克斯队。在2003年NBA选秀大会中被丹佛掘金队选中,在效力于掘金队时期,带领球队年年打入NBA季后赛,2009年还帮助球队自1985年来第一次晋级到西部决赛。作为美国梦之队成员,分别在2004年雅典奥运会和2008年北京奥运会上获得铜牌和金牌。本期“甜瓜”和你分享神马精彩,拭目以待!
So tell us, how do you feel about playing Celtics as in Knickbocker or what?
告诉我们,你在对阵凯尔特人时是什么样的感觉?
I am excited, I’m excited man, and I’m just looking back at the history of the whole New York Boston.
我很兴奋,我很激动,我感觉只是在回顾整个纽约波士顿的历史。
Not just in basketball but in life general.
不只是篮球,而是在一般生活中。
Realistically, how is it gonna go? First round, Boston?
实际上,它怎么样?第一轮,波士顿?
It’s gonna be a battle. It’s gonna be a battle.
这将是一场战役。这将是一场战役。
I can tell you there, nothing more, nothing less.
我可以告诉你的是,什么也不多,什么也不少。
It’s gonna be a battle.
这将是一场战役。
Will there be a round 2 for you, you think?
你觉得是否会有第二轮呢?
That’s our goal. That’s our goal.
那是我们的目标。那是我们的目标。
How is your buddy …, is he alright?
你的好友…,他好吗?
He is good, man, he is good, trying to get him back healthy.
他很不错,很不错,他在试图恢复健康。
I think he’ll be ready.
我想他会有充分准备的。
He is on the show. Did you see him there?
他会是表演的主角。你看到他了吗?
I haven’t. But I hear he was on there.
我没见过他。但我听说他也来了。
That means he is wasting time with wages by getting flay, you know?
这意味着他用榨取的时间浪费工资,你明白吗?
I think he did the show right before he was going to get treatment on his ankle.
我认为他做这个节目之前扭伤了踝关节。
Yeah, a lot of people need treatment after the show.
是的,很多人需要在表演结束后进行治疗。
We are just kidding around. You are, er, you are what they call number three?
我们只是在开玩笑。你,呃,你是他们所称的3号?
Tell me what’s the responsibility of number three.
告诉我3号的责任。
What does that mean?
那是什么意思?
That, that ,you are like the small forward.
那个,那个,你就像是小前锋。
Oh, oh, okay, I got you.
哦,哦,好吧,我懂你的意思了。
That number one is, of course, to get your point guard.
1号,当然,是控球后卫。
Number two shooting guard, number three, small forward. Number four, power world.
2号是得分后卫,3号是小前锋。4号是重中之重的大前锋。
Five is what?
5号呢?
Big man, your centers.
大人物,中锋。
Center?
中心吗?
Yeah. You go to practice?
是啊。你会去练习吗?
I am a small forward, man, I am a small forward.
我是小前锋,伙计,我是小前锋。
I am small in a power forward. And I am number three.
我是小前锋。我是3号。
Glad there you have it.
很高兴你能得到这个位置。
Which is first game? What we are looking at here?
第一场比赛是什么时间举行?我们能去助阵吗?
Sunday.Sunday and in Boston?
星期天。星期天,在波士顿?
In Boston.Yeah, well, good luck by god’s sake.
在波士顿。是啊,好吧,祝你们好运。
I am exciting to get a seeing of you now.
在现场看到你我想自己会相当兴奋。
God bless you!
愿上帝保佑你!
Thank you.
谢谢你。
Carmelo Anthony, ladies and gentlemen.
卡梅隆·安东尼,女士们先生们。
网址:访谈录:NBA巨星卡梅隆·安东尼专访 http://c.mxgxt.com/news/view/231823
相关内容
访谈录:马克•安东尼谈离婚人物访谈节目《杨澜访谈录》栏目解读
梅洛尼到访东大,补强不足之处
访谈实录
综艺访谈节目,好看的访谈节目,最新访谈节目,综艺访谈节目排行榜
访谈录:第85届奥斯卡影帝刘易斯专访
闪耀的群星:海内外名人访谈录
1987年电影《访谈录》高清完整版在线观看
聊天访谈实录
Step By Step听懂CNN名人专访